Monday, November 17, 2008

here goes my rhyme.

MORE REASONS TO HATE BUS RIDES/ PUBLIC TRANSPORT.

Alrights so I was on my way home from sch today. Onboard my usual bus 53. Almost fell whilst trying to balancing as 2 very thick books, namely bus fundamentals and airline ops and management, were in my hand, while my hand in the other.'
After a few stops, I managed to get myself a seat right at the back of the bus.
As I was happily listening to my FAVOURITE SONG: Touch my hand,
along came a China man,
who sat down with 2 glass bottles in his hand,
and I could smell a stench.(of vinegar)
There he was, leaning towards me,
with his arm, reaching for the (aircon) vent.
Ohmy, what a stench. (LOL)
So there I was, trying to withstand,
holding deep breaths with all I can.
Finally, after all that was so tough,
I tapped my card and then had a laugh.
For there I saw the ad,
which made me feel like a cad.(or maybe not)
It stated the word BREATHE,
which I felt was to my relieve.
And so this ends my rhyme,
for it is the time,
to stop here and whine,
about all that is in thine?
LOL. ok ignore the last few stanzas :P
Anws, should you NOT understand my nooby rhyme, here's the brief meaning.
Pretty obviously, a china guy boards the bus and happens to sit right next to me. He reeks of vinegar i tell you. Plus he kept leaning towards me and raising his arms.. OMG eeeeks. And so I rushed out at my bus stop and the first thing I saw was the word BREATHE on the big advertisement board! Then I started LAUGHING to myself. hahahah.
THE END :D

No comments: