Thursday, June 11, 2009

another failed attempt.....

supposed to wake up at 10am today to DO WORK! btw, my assignments are still left UNTOUCHED! awesomeeeee eh?

lazed in bed till like 1030am, before getting up so that someone can treat me! hehe:P

I read newspapers? more of flip....
and Changi is ranked 3rd in the world's airports:( it was 2nd last year. Guess Seoul and Hong Kong are pretty gooood.
andand.
While flipping through MIND YOUR BODY, I chanced upon a funny fact: the outermost layer of your skin, where all the dead skin cells are combined together with a biological glue, is also called the HORNY LAYER! lol. so cooooool rightt!

alrights, so went to IKEA for lunch with mummy and idk was damn tired after walking around IKEA. Headed back home to SLEEEEP! damn pig, I know.

Went to Jessy's for mahjong, and other games with the camp mates!
Ordered Pizza and KFC for dinner, and OMG, I really ate alot! :(

I AM FEELING FAT NOW!
and tmr is another day of goood food.
this is bad. very bad.
I am gaining weight.
eeks:(

No comments: