Friday, June 12, 2009

gahh. I really Suck at many things :(

whheee. and so I got my Ipod Touch today! :D
BUT ya, I suck at figuring out how to download games and applications and all...zzzz.
come teach me:)

someone had to even help me find how to register warrenty online..
Victoria, You Computer Noob.

alrights,
So today was like a FAMILY DAY?
Lunch at Ma Maison at Bugis.
and Dinner at my ahma's.
and I realised my 21, going 22 yr old sister is DAMN RETARDED!! worse than me! lol
Anyways, got my dad to send me to srgn garden's frolicks to find janalissavichellean.
and guess what, jan called me after I left chomp's toilet (damn urgent) to tell me they've left that place and headed to Jean's hse!!
the worst thing was that I came from my ahma's hse and my dad didnt want to send me home first to collect my wallet and all, before fetching me to srgn gardens.
and so, I only had my handphone, 10 bucks, his ez-link, and a packet of tissue!
wow, I felt so...... empty.

Okays, nvm. So I boarded 136(punggol) and kinda thought I knew where to alight.
Jan said "alight when you see Caltex station on ur right, before Kovan. 8 stops"
and so, I was counting the number of stops but lost count after awhile...

hmmm. My mind mistook Shell for Caltex as that stretch of roads had alot of different petrol kioks...Shell, SPC, Caltex... confusinggg..
thus, I alighted, AFTER Caltex, thinking that I alighted TOO EARLY and so, walked down.....in the wrong direction. OMG I SUCK AT DIRECTIONS too! geesh.
Called Jan for further instructions, and I finally managed to find Jean's hse!!

The original plan was to stayover at Char's! but jean's parents didnt allow... so we ended up at her hse instead. It was already 10plus when we reached her hse.
played some games and chatted till like 11plus, before Mich said she wanted to drink!
hmm. and so..... we all called our mummys to seek permission to stayover! (we are so guai pleaseee)
yupps, so we walked to Caltex, and down to Shell, and finally landed up at Heartland Mall's 7 eleven. Apparently Petrol kiosks dont sell alcohol besides Tiger and Heineken cans...for ahpeks...

It was like a 1plus AM exercise around kovan for us, 6 girls.
Macs fries and apple pie-ed along the way back :D fat fat fat..

the 2 pro drinkers among us... then mixed the idk-what-they-bought alcohol with coke.
played something like chinaman, I've never, and a game my sis taught me.(Why is the earth round?) DAMN FUN! :D

and I suck as usual, I got REDDER THAN A LOBSTER DAMN FAST!
char kept laughing at me, saying I kept doing stupid things though I dont think I was... I was perfectly sober:) can ask that someone I was msging then...

play, lose, drink, laugh, get red?
yupps, these made me _ _ _ _ ! (fill in the blanks)
hehe. was VERY PREPARED this time!
I think it was right after we took a group pic, where I had a plastic bag hooked onto my ears! haha.
Damn lousy... So Char, Jan and I decided to go home, while Alicia and mich stayed over.
Jan wanted to WALK home at like 3am?? though it was very near, but I was damn scared. so yupps, we took cab instead :)

thank goodness my sister was still awake then to help me open my house door, if not I think I'll have to sleeep outside my house till morning...

No comments: