Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I've received my term test papers, or rather, only 2 of them for now.
and was superrrr siannned about what I got...
For both papers, Airport systems, and Airport Administration,
I WAS MISSING A MARK TO AN A GRADE!!!!! so wasteddddd!!!
I scored 39 out of 50... which means a B+...

ohwells, to console myself,
I doubt getting a bare A would help increase my 15% of the final score.

French Culture Quiz was pretty easy.
10 MCQs, 5 mins, 10%.
I got back my French test results tooo!
pretty happy with what I got! :D

the day would have been better if my throat was alright and if my nose had stop flowing...
had to control what I eat... sighhh.

anws, headed home for dinner.
and, I couldnt stand my superduper untidy rooooom. seriously, damn messy. clothes on my bed/chair. books/bags on the floor/table, I didnt even have a proper space to put my cup of water!

so....
I decided to TIDY it! wheee.
picking up rubbish, shoving away my books, cleaning the dust, sorting my bags,...
the funny thing was... I tidied whilst sniffing away! ahah!
I constantly had a tissue placed at my nose to absorb the watery mucus! lol. sounds gross.

okays, so the table and floor currently cleared.
time to continue with the HUGE pile of clothes on my bed, before changing my bedsheet!

byees,
:)

No comments: