Saturday, April 11, 2009


YOUTH GAMES AT BEDOK RSRV.in the morning.
headed over to SENTOSA for final clash.but it was over when I reached.
worst thing is that I was greeted by being thrown into the water...........
then we played takinoko takinoko nokiki in the water and the forfeit was to kiss each other's forehead... following that was passing the frisbee underwater. then, soemone must have sung the rain cheer as dark clouds came...
we girls took our bags and rushed to the toilet to start queueing to bathe before it rained heavily..
headed back to vivo and while we were waiting for the others to come, some organisation was giving away free stuff and cheapo us went and took it. the 'USE ME' bag. eh inside not bad .. there was milo, some breakfsat cereal thingy, tissue, chicken basket biscuit or something and a magazine.
damnn funny. i still rmb hakim telling me to hurry go and take it, while i was tying my hair.
then it was lovely dinner time. Had super dog with eating partner, apple! :)
now comes the interesting part.
and so there was a group of SP students seated near us and I think they cheered SP oie!
and so, after they were done, WE DECIDED TO CHEER OUR MANYMANY FANTASTIC CHEERS! I LOVE TP!
hmmm. then Im not sure what happened but a BALL CAME FLYING DOWN. hmmm i wonder who threw it... and not long after, a fight broke out!
hoho. Kaijie, my freshie is damn cuteeee. he was very curious abt it and tried to video it down. haha!
ANWS, I continued playing my 'gobackjump' game,
phototaking and trained home with the other purple line ppl!:)
picturesss!
van, jane


kimberly

jane~ams juniorr

stupid charles...keep tapping me on my shoulder and running away. i know it's you okay...
<3




WE ARE CHEAPO!