Monday, April 27, 2009

ALRIGHTSS. hmm so let me recall my past week's activities;........

wah I cant really rmb!

SO IT WAS WEEK ONE OF SCHOOL...
ATTENDED INTRO LECTURES, and BONDING TUTS?? (I rmb reaching sch at 8 AM to play computer?!?! )

hmmm so many aviation subjects this sem, bleaugh. STUDY HARD VICTORIA! I hope my gpa wont drop..

I will try to pay attention during lectures! :)

anyways, let's move on to AMS camp!
Was in TEEN TITANS with aizat, fathin and mujia, as my fellow FAs.

FRIDAY: Freshies registered. Got to know their names. hmm, mass dance and all. Then it was time for the mystery game which was somehow like night walk.
I was actually abit scared as they splitted the group into small groups of 5? and a FA was assigned to go with each small group.
I was quite scared as I didnt know what exactly was going to happen, and ya... IM DAMN SCARED OF NIGHT WALKS!
Went through it still and boy... I found it pretty boring. because no one scared me! I was practically walking behind the freshies, with the 'ghosts' behind me, and I told them to go in front of me to scare the freshies.... LOL.
plus my group made a mistake. we took the stairs up when we were supposed to take the lift up. So when we climbed to the fifth floor, we saw all the 'ghosts' sitting outside the life staring at us. OMG fail..... I wonder why no one informed me....

anyways, MY GROUP STILL ENJOYED IT. so ya:)
OH AND A GROUP OF US PLAYED SUPER FAST VERSION OF GOBACKJUMP AT LIKE 2AM? OMGG DAMN FUNN! :D

went to play some night catching and slept at 5AM.

SAT: FAs were supposed to report at 645AM, but we ended up waking up at 7AM? haha.
Breakfast, followed by station games.
The final WET GAME was awesomeee, even with the super grosss SLIME all over you. thanks to our seniors! shah, elwyn, ryan , sinyan, hairil, rixiang and those who helped:)

Break camp. bathed+ dinner with AMS before heading over to ECP at like 10pm to meet RELIEZ for night cycling.

attendance this time was MUCHMUCH larger than the first reliez cycling.
TAUHUEY break as usual and we cycled to marina barrage.
WE CHEERED AND SANG TP SONG THERE!
Was pretty tired throughout the whole cycling.
anws, good job to jane and nicole for making it through the night even after AMS camp!:)

SUN MORNINGG: headed back to sch to collect our bags and guess what.......

stupid traffic police was standing there.
We crossed the west gate and while we were standing in the middle of the road, I saw the traffic police. OHSHIT, die alr. and so he approach us right after we crossed. and TADA. FINED US! WTH SUNDAY MORNING ALSO WANT TO FINE PEOPLE... 5 TIRED PPL WHO JUST FINISHED NIGHT CYCLING AND CAMP SOMEMORE............haizzz. 20 bucks.
I HOPE HE FORGETS TO LIKE SEND THE LETTER TO US.

okays, so aizat, fathin and I headed over to TM for BK breakfast before heading home to sleeep.
OMG I WAS SOOO SUPER TIRED THAT I SLEPT ALMOST INSTANTLY ON EVERY BUS I BOARDED ....so unlike me! luckily I didnt miss my stop!

HOME SWEET HOME. bathed and slept till 8PM

No comments: