Wednesday, April 15, 2009

im confused.

alrightyyyy.helloo people.. so.hmm something happened today.yupps.

anws, caught Fast and Furious with jessy, kaming, and friends (latiff,ryan,edmund and derek). hoho. hmmm it was pretty okay i guess. van diesel's muscles damnn hugeee!
subway for dinner and frolicks yet again!:)

okays. so as I was waiting for 53 at my usual pasir ris bus stop to get home, I saw a bus coming which had a 3 so I assumed it was 53 and boarded it.
found a seat and sat down. I was soooo into the msging with P, and even slept for awhile.
Then, I looked out of the window and found something unfamiliar... hmmm where am I, this highway seems alien to me. OHMYGOODNESS! guess where I landed up at?
YISHUN!! hoho. and I was still wondering why 53 took this route.

And so, I found out I took the WRONG BUS. luckily, I managed to alight at the yishun MRT bus stop. Only then did I see the bus number: 39....

WTH right. So I took the train to Bishan and boarded 53 to get home.
Another thing was that, I totally miss my bus stop! and alighted one stop after. had to walk home in the drizzle.
hmm. I think I took more than an hour to reach home!
from pasir ris to yishun to bishan back to lor ah soo!

what a day! I am so 'PRO' with public transport man!
P to the rescue!! :)

No comments: