Monday, March 2, 2009

OTC REFRESH 2 was gooooooooood.

despite having to spend a long time digging in the sand for a piece of paper,
and having to walk from one end to another to reach the stations,
and to walk/run in the heavy rain,
and being the last empire and also the only WET empire to reach for debrief,

RELIEZ still rocks! :) love you all!

burger king-ed for dinner and we got something else for our identity! hehehee.
then some of us headed to jessy's house for mahjong!
tried to learn how to count the taii but i think it failed and so I moved on to Xbox.
lol. played some shooting game which totally sucks! we kept failing the mission!! butbut at least I didnt die as many times as someone.... haha!
then we played some driving game and omggg. it's super fun and exciting!! hahaha! i kept making alot of noise! I will pass my driving license man!! haha! oh and I met my neighbour! haha

Cabbed home after that.

No comments: