Wednesday, March 18, 2009

foodday.

woke up at ard 2pm when simon called. haha
was supposed to meet the rest at Tamp IKEA then.
Feeling super lazy, I continued to lie in bed.
and somehow or another, hahah Danny managed to get me moving.
haha. he said he'll treat me! hohoho:D LOL
So i hurried down by bus and only S was there! the rest had not reached!
nvm. D got bullied by me!! hehe. Made him buy food for me despite him treating! lol. thanks man! KIDS MEATBALL and KIDS FISH BURGER.

then, we walked around and camwhored, alot. pics with mj and D.
had a hotdog and an ice cream before leaving.

and guess where we went?
CHOMPCHOMP! or rather, only S and I.
Jul,Justin and G came soon after. not very soooon. but ya.
chicken wing, sugarcane, satay, hokkien mee! yumyum:)
cabbed home:)

goodnights!

No comments: