Saturday, March 21, 2009

OTC REFRESH 2 was gooooood.

despite having to spend a lonnngg time digging in the sand to find a piece of paper,
and having to run from one end of ECP to the other to reach our stations,
and having to walk/run in the rain,
and being the last empire and probably also the only wet empire to reach for debrief,

Reliez still rocks! love you all!
ohya. and I cant imagine i forgot to bring my ez-link card out... paying coins for bus fares is painful!

Burger king-ed for dinner and we got an extra something for our identity! hehehee.

then some of us left for jessy's house to play mahjong!
tried to learn how to count taii but i think it failed and so I moved on to play Xbox with xiaopang.
omgg the first game was some shooting game! hahaaa. we damnnn proo!! kept FAILING the missions! haha.
and so, changed game to some driving game. ohmy, it's damnnn fun and exciting! I kept making alot of noises! haha.
eh and I will pass my driving test k!! haha.
ohya. and I saw my neighbour!

cabbed home after that.

No comments: