Wednesday, January 21, 2009

gaah. AM I LUCKY OR UNLUCKY?

went for Jap tutorial today.
Listening test was pretty alright I guessed. Randomly chose the answers to some questions though.

Afterwhich was the SELECTION OF ORDER for role play. The teacher asked the group leaders to come up. and guess what... MY GROUP IS THE FIRST TO PRESENT! damnitt-just when I was saying 'plsplspls not the first grp' in my mind.

okay. and so being unlucky was not enough.
We had an extra member in our group. ANOTHER GUY! yeap. why are there 4 girls in one other group and yet, only 1 girl in my group? which happens to be me?
nevermind. At least this extra member isn't as dead.
And so we editted our script.

Reached home and received a call from the jap teacher.
She called to ask if we could accept another guy in our group. GOSH...... WHY US? AND WHY ANOTHER GUY?
if it was a girl, I would still consider EDITTING our script for the THIRD TIME. But too bad, it's a guy. I really dont want to have to go through the trouble of changing everything to accomodate him.
1 member's fine with it, one's not so, one hasnt replied. Gahhh. howhowhow? I got to reply her sooon.

damn.
another irritating matter:

I gained weight yet AGAIN. Mujst be due to that $4.90 lunch and all the orange ice creams I've been having.
Ok I will start my 'control diet' again tomorrow.

No comments: