Tuesday, January 20, 2009

$4.90

Alrights so Business fundamentals tutorial ended an hour early, leaving us with 2 hours of lunch time. gahh. I dont understand it alllll :(
Headed to ITAS for lunch, after such a long time. Walked in and EMBRACED the SMELL! hohoho.
Made many rounds among the stalls to figure out what to eat. Ended up in the queue for the NASI PADANG stall or issit CHINESE MIXED RICE? cant remember.

When it reached my turn, I asked the aunty for hmmm... tofu, veggie, some brown chicken in sauce ( and nodded my head when she asked if I wanted egg), some potato and sausage dish, and then I saw my fav fish thingy(nugget). It was only then when I saw my plate right in front of me at the counter.
OHMY! My plate was overflowing with dishes! and the aunty was super generous to give me SUPERALOT of rice! It cost me $4.90 in total. [My most expensive plate of rice with dishes]

Gaahh. People were looking at me and my plateful of food as I walked back. What a funny and embarassing moment! HAHA.
When I reached my table and sat down, the stupid guys kept making fun of me. RAWRR. Even the people at the next table turned and looked at me. damn funnny.
Eh danny! I shared my veggie with you k! hahah

They were amazed that I finished EVERYTHING... What's wrong with having a BIG appetite?
Eating is lovelyy! haha.
I even ate ice cream after that. lol.
Wanted to buy dessert, but the aunty was so cranky. bleagh-dont want to buy from u alr-

Then we headed to the library's cable tv area to people watch as usual! funfun!
To Cheers and later, bookshop for lollipops! heh. my monstrous appetite is BACK!

Then, we returned back around 20 mins before maths lecture and guess what we saw, outside the LT....

1. COMPUTER GAMERS

and.. 2. LAZY PIGS! sleeping after eating! FAT FAT!

haha. BIG yawn after waking up.
So, P and I decided to disturb and make fun of them! haha
There you go. My Oh-So-Happening Tuesday! :D

No comments: