Tuesday, January 13, 2009

abcd

Travelled down to visit J at SP today. Attended her lecture. and guess what? hahahaha.
I was caught for using my handphone whilst during my jap work! So the gay and funny lecturer came running up to my seat, wanting to confiscate it, because people shouted that it was an Iphone! LOL. As he was running up the lecture hall to my seat, my handphone was being passed around to J's classmates. haha. When he got to my seat, I was like "eh no handphone.wherewhere?" haha.damn funny can. So he took J's pencil box and Nike bag and went back down panting. LOL/ He is so weird and funny.

what a funny statistics lecture-
SP is H U G E. or maybe TP is just small. But I still prefer TP:) haha

Shopping after that! yay. FINALLY.
Bought much :)
I love my shopping partner! <3

Hohoho. All my aviation related lectures are CANCELLED for the weeek, and JAE shift's on fri... bleagh.formal clothes again... anyone wants to lend me formal bottoms? Im sick of my one and only formal pants.

Okays, this is my longest word post since idontknowwhen. haha
yay yay. No camera, so no pictures. haha for a change :D

No comments: