Sunday, August 2, 2009

random thoughts.

ohmans. I think I have a major problem with going to the right blocks and floors.

yesterday, I went to jul's hse for proj.
reached his blk, entered and lift and thought to myself... hmmm I think he stays on the 9th floor.
lift door opened.. and eh, this doesnt look like his gate. so I went back into the lift and pressed 8. and the same situation repeats itself.
called him, and he didnt answer...
in the end.. he stays on the 12th floor I think..

today... is worse.
woke up at 725Am, headed for church.
left church and bused down from east coast to pasir ris.
and...
I just reached P's house.
after alighting from the bus, I walked into what I thought was her block and entered the lift.
pressed the 16th button.
sigh.. this is not her house..
stupid enough, I went down to the 15th, 14th, and 13th floor to check.
before I realised I was in the WRONG BLOCK!
ohmans..
am I so blur?
perhaps...

booo. meeting time was 1030am.
and I thought I would be late.
but apparently, I am the first.
okays, Im feeling so sleeepy now.
bye.

No comments: