Wednesday, August 5, 2009

hahahhahaa

IN SCHOOL:
mr cyrano said something very weird and funny today.
He walked past me in the canteen and said 'see I told you wear pants better right?' before walking off.
then, he said the same thing to me when I was project-ing at concourse.
HUH. i dont get it.

AT HOME:
my dad is so funny.

he was talking to himself in the kitchen and so I asked him,
Me: dad, why are you talking to yourself?
him: I am a lonely man. You never to talk to me. If I dont talk to myself, I'll go crazy. I think I'll die if I go to jail.

Laughs and walks away. hahaha. so funnnnyy cannn!
after that, he scooped some ice cream and ate it with his yoghurt. Then he walked to hall where my mum was and said. 'ohno, I'm going to put on weight'

omgomg.
HAHAHA.

last project due tmr!
yay.

No comments: