Thursday, July 16, 2009

zomg found this picture taken when I had BRACES ON!!
and boy, do I miss it! D:
waking up with tiny ulcers in my mouth, veggie stuck everywhere, brushing with kids toothbrush....
thus, I wore my retainers to school today!! yayy.
although I no longer need to wear it...haha
and I couldnt pronounce words with 's' in it properly.
ohwells, I still like my retainers!

alrights, so I had a bet with fathin the day before.
'whoever who's late for class, will treat lunch'
and damn, I saw him walking towards me when I was waiting for the lift....
so it was a TIE...

cyrano's tutorial was somehow more interesting than usual. maybe it's the venue too...
I learnt something neww..

had lunch, and then, became bored again.
yes. we were entertaining ourselves at the back of the lt...
some nice shots to start with.before we got retarded.
and emo,before boredom kicked in.
P and I were BTTM!! (bored to the max)
I was practically behaving weirdly!
haha.
they pulled their FRINGE BACK. and became FRINGE-LESS like me! :D


wheee. leggings! the fun continues in tommy's tut...
where robyn(weirdo) joined us.
mj and her feathery hairband!
tommy tut's ended an hr earlier.
and we were so bored again.
so, we decided to go to bedok 85 for dinner!!
Bachormee, satay, chicken, sugarcane, clams, tangyuan, stingray.....
yumyummm!
the fooood made us go............
CRAZY!!

then, someone predicted an itchy backside and invited some guys to help him p _ _ e the whole night, while the rest (mj, g, s and i) went home :D hahaa!!

No comments: