Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Idunnowhy.

basically, this week has been...

monday:
went early to prepare for presentation. well, my group went first and I think we did alright, got B+ for it :)

tuesday:
boo, had cyrano's makeup lesson at 10am instead of normal school which starts at 12pm. which meant that I had to take bus to school! I was supposed to leave at 9am, but I woke up late and so I left at 930am. sat at the busstop and msged mybestfriend,iris, which told me 45 would take 20MINS! OMG. so damn long! I saw like 2 bus 113, 2 bus 53, 4 bus 62, and 4 training buses while waiting. damn pissed la. after boarding 45, i had to recognise the right bus stop to alight. it wasnt fun at all... my days' mood was ruined!
bus 8 took quite long to come to. in the end, I reached at 1030am! haha half an hour late. and I missed the lift! so,... I took the stairs. omg, I must say im quite unfit...
did lots of calculations today! brain rusty alr... i dont get the cargo part!!
french role play rehearsal went fine. I think our group was the loudest! haha.
school ended at 6plus, and some of us went to support my classguys and p901 soccer team at the street soccer court.
well, it was quite fun! the d-boys are so funnny! aha "ball to yellow" *inside joke* too bad our class guys lost to them in the second round. Well done anyways! :)

wed (today):
8AM LESSON Again. it sucks.
my mum kept lecturing on a dumb issue throughout the whole car ride!!! grrr.so annoying.
I was practically stoning in tutorial, facing my laptop, dealing with the sucky internet connection...
yet another bad morning of mine:(
stayed back to do project, although... we didnt make much progress.
i think everyone was just too tired or smthg.
julian is such an ass. he kept scaring me in the dark LT. omg.stupiddd. i really freaked out and screamed la...
simon, mujia, fathin, jinming and victoria should stop being addicted to texas holdem poker on facebook
went home earlier at about 6plus, for a change. too tired already.

alrights, and it's 9.30 pm now. I dont know what's wrong with blogger but I cant be bothered.
I will sleep early tonight:)
project day at P's tmr! hopefully my swimming plan will be successful tmr morning! :X

sighhh, why have the past fewdays been so mooody for me?
s i g h.
byes.

No comments: