Monday, May 4, 2009

temperature taking even when you enter the libaray?
haha.

dinner with teentitans today at tm open plaza.
played games, and although not many turned up, we still had fun!
games,jokes, riddles,...
JOSLYN(the lagger), jane (bimbo), jin sheng(3 pointer), gina (quite talkative), persis (got her mixed up with), liyana, kai (colour contacts). yupps that's about all who came.

here comes the part.of the STUPID BOY.

so mj and I decided to play the spinning thing at the playground. Started off with G pushing us. then he stopped.... as we were spinning and DYING, this boy came and continued to push us non stop, he even hung on the bar and swung himself along with us;.
OMG I was quite angry. I shouted "Boy, stop it!" and I think he replied, "no name ah?", as he continued spinning us.
WTH. DUMB BOY!!!
luckily mj was tall enough and managed to slow the thing down with her LONG legs.
oh and I wonder why r,f or g, didnt come stop the thing for us....

OMG. I FELT LIKE SHIT AFTER THAT.
MY HEAD WAS LIKE SPINNNINGGGG INSIDE!
stupid boy ran away! he's like there alone and being irritating.
I wanted to scold him but. he was off irritating others....

Tried to cool off at macs before cabbing home with R.
was almost dying in the cab.
Anws, thks R for taking cab with me! :)

Opened house door and I immediately dumped myself on the sofa, telling my mum i was dying! hahah!
Next, was to head for the toilet. And guess what. I PUKED! yes. out came my nasi lemak and everything i had for dinner. gross shit.

ALL THANKS TO THAT STUPID BOY.

No comments: