Wednesday, May 6, 2009

THE RAIN WAS SO LOVELY AND AWESOME!
BUT TOO BAD, MY TUT WAS AT 8AM AND SO I HAD TO WAKE UP TO GET READY FOR SCHOOL, INSTEAD OF ENJOYING MY SLEEEP IN THE NICE WEATHER.
JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO LEAVE MY HOUSE, I RECEIVED A MSG SAYING THAT TUT WAS CANCELLED AS FARID WAS SICK.......damnnnn....
Was too angry to go back to sleep and so I decided to go to school for breakfast.
breakfast was...... beehooon with cabbage with chicken wing!! yummmmyy
Riz and KC were CRAZILY RETARDED so early in the morning!
school begins
lectures.
lectures.
lectures.
school ends.
YAYY I FINALLY CAUGHT X MEN!!
MY OH SO LOVELY HUGH JACKMANN! :D
OMG I ATE ALOT!haha
nachos, popcorn, jumbo hot dog, ljs's pineapple cheesecake! damn nice!! THANKS ELWYN!! :) haha

Went back and forth from tm to t1, and t1 back to tm! haha
Went to topshop and stupid Z,D,S and J were soooo irritating... keep rushing me to hurry up.. bleagh!!
ANWS,
Guitar hero time! :D

J's using LEFTY again.haha

Wheee! :)

haha. S the bag carrier :P
D moon! haha
Frolicked after that, and mac's apple pie before heading home for dinner!
gahhh.
my earphone is spoilt :(
listened to only one side during the whole bus ride.....
PS: Char, i wanna play guitar heroooo!

No comments: